GP (GeneratePress) Premium is a WordPress plugin that makes your free version GeneratePress theme into a premium version which is one of the fastest WordPress themes for blogs, portfolios and business websites. Being very lightweight (less than 50KB on frontend), its loading speed is very fast .when you will use WP Rocket, Asset Cleanup Pro, Rank Math Pro, Yoast SEO Premium, etc types of WordPress plugin then it will increase your blog loading speed and search engine optimization (SEO). Generate press many sidebar options and widget areas for customizations and also you can use any page builder plugin. This renders your site responsive to design.
GeneratePress Premium subject additionally works with all famous page manufacturers accessible on the web. You can modify every segment of this topic from appearance settings as indicated by your requirements. It gives you full control of format, colours, typography, route, dividing (cushioning and edge), copyright message, and bunches of different things. If you would prefer not to invest energy on customization, no compelling reason to stress, GP Premium permits you to import up to 25+ pre-fabricated designs in only a single tick from your WordPress dashboard. A large portion of the website admins and bloggers cherishes this subject as a result of its brilliant exhibition and quick stacking speed. By and large, the GeneratePress Premium topic is the across the board subject for all specialities from a business webpage to an individual blog.
How does GeneratePress Premium Theme work?
The GeneratePress theme is completely free but if you need to use GeneratePress’s Premium features, you need to purchase the plugin named GP Premium from the GenratePress website. When you purchase the GP Premium Plugin, you’ll find a License Key for a GeneratePress Premium Plugin that will only make your GeneratePress Premium version a theme and you’ll be able to use the premium.
Why use GeneraterPess Premium theme?
GeneratePress theme is a light theme and you can customize this theme as well as in GeneratePress you can also customize The Blog Post, if you have to give the theme a responsive look, you should use the GeneratePress theme itself. In this theme, you can change everything from Fonts, Typography, Colours, Layouts.
Features of GeneratePress theme Premium
|Google Testing Tool Validator||Yes|
|Auto Read More With Thumbnail||Yes|
|Social Follow Button||Yes|
|Multi Dropdown Menu||Yes|
|Top Bar Menu||Yes|
|Social Share Button||Yes|
|Featured Post Slider||Yes|
|Recent Post Crousel||Yes|
|Sticky Navigation Menu||Yes|
Changelog of GeneratePress Premium WordPress Theme
- Blog: Set widths to grid-sizer element
- Page Header: Replace .load() with .on(‘load’)
- Blog: Remove negative featured image top margin from columns when using one container
- Blog: Fix infinite scroll items loading above viewport when using columns
- Blog: Fix infinite scroll featured images not displaying in Safari
- Elements: Prevent error in editor when generate_get_option() function doesn’t exist
- General: Load inline CSS in previews when using external CSS option
- General: Update gp-premium-es_ES.mo
- General: Update gp-premium-pt_PT.mo
GP Premium Demo and Download
How to Install GP Premium For free?
- First, Install GeneratePress Free Version From Your Admin Dashboard
- Then, Activate it and Go to Plugin Section and click on Add New Button
- After that simply install a GP premium file and activate it which I shared here, That’s it.